The BUYER shall have the right to DESIST the contract with the SELLER for a maximum period of 14 calendar days without the need to indicate the reason and without incurring any cost, except those provided for in art. 107.2 and 108 of RD1 / 2007, of November 16, which approves the referred text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users.
This right of withdrawal is not applicable among others to:
- Provision of services already executed or started.
- Contracts for the supply of goods whose price is subject to fluctuations in financial market coefficients that the entrepreneur cannot control.
- Contracts for the supply of products made according to the specifications of the consumer and user or clearly personalized, or which by their nature cannot be returned or may deteriorate or expire quickly.
- Supply of sealed goods that cannot be returned for health or hygiene reasons.
- Supplies of goods that after delivery have been mixed with others.
- Supply of alcoholic beverages whose real value depends on market fluctuations.
- Contracts for the supply of sound or video recordings, discs and computer programs that have been unsealed by the consumer and user, as well as computer files, supplied electronically, capable of being downloaded or reproduced immediately for use. permanent.
- Contracts for the supply of daily newspapers, periodicals and magazines.
- Contracts through public auctions.
- Provision of accommodation services or services related to leisure activities if the contract foresees a specific date or period of execution.
What is the withdrawal period?
In this way, the BUYER will have a maximum period of 14 calendar days from the day of receipt of the requested product to inform the SELLER of his desire to withdraw from the contract. The communication of the withdrawal must be sent by the BUYER to the SELLER, through any of the means of contact provided in its file. All communication will be made through Proconsi SL, who will facilitate the means and processes necessary to process the return.
During this period, the BUYER will notify the SELLER of his decision to withdraw from the contract through the email address of email@example.com
The withdrawal implies that Productos Leoneses will proceed to refund the amount already paid by the BUYER within a maximum period of 14 calendar days, following the same procedure chosen by the BUYER for its payment (provided that the purchased product is not within the exceptions listed above). The SELLER will assume the expenses that the processing of this operation entails.
To proceed with the return of a product it will be essential that it is in perfect condition and with its corresponding original packaging, with all its accessories and without having been used.
Once we receive your request, we will contact the User to indicate the details of the return.